50 Saturday Top Motivational Quotes 2024

50 Saturday Top Motivational Quotes 2024


 01.    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill


02.  “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” Chip Gaines



03.   “Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” Charmaine J. Forde


04.      “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” Ina Garten


05.    “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse.” Vera Farmiga



06.    “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” Bill Watterson



07 .   “I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” Charmaine J. Forde



08.     “Without Saturday, Sunday would just be another day of the week.” Anthony T. Hincks



09.        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”  Wayne Dyer



10 .  “A year from now you may wish you had started today. Go get it now.” Karen Lamb











11.   “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” Edward McKendree Bounds



12.    “The Future Belongs to Those Who Believe in the Beauty of Their Dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt



13.    “Success is Not Final, Failure is Not Fatal: It’s the Courage to Continue that Counts.” Winston Churchill



14 .   “Believe You Can and You’re Halfway There.” Theodore Roosevelt



15.      “The Only Limit to Our Realization of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts of Today.” Franklin D. Roosevelt



16.    “I Can’t Change the Direction of the Wind, but I Can Adjust My Sails To Always Reach My Destination.” Jimmy Dean



17.      “It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.” RogerOech



18 .          “Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.” Albert Szentyorgy



19.      “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats.” Howard Aiken



20.     “If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.” Alfred Nobel











21 .  “The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” Arthur C. Clarke



22.   “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



23.     “The word “Saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.” Catherine Pulsifer



24.     “Monday mornings are good, Saturday mornings are better and Sunday mornings are best in the week.“ Invajy



25.     “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” John Shirley



26 .    “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” S. Lewis


27 .    “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, but the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” Wataru Watari



28 .   “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” Padmasree Warrior


29. “I love Saturday morning cartoons. What do you like to do on a Saturday morning?” Wayne Brady









30    “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.” Susan Orleans



31   “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” Barack Obama



32   “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” Debasish Mridha



33  “How pleasant is Saturday night, When I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, And obliged everyone that I could.” Nancy Sproat



34   “My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.” Ludacris



35      “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” Ana Monnar



36  “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” Amanda Bynes



37   “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” Audrey Hepburn



38    “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” Tecumseh



39  “I’m mostly pretty quiet on the weekends. I either read or visit friends or go hiking or something like that.” Troian Bellisario









40    “We’re human. Enjoy yourself. You work hard every day; you deserve to turn up on the weekends with your friends.” Logic















41   “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” Derek Jeter



42     “It was four o’clock on a sticky, wet Saturday.” Margaret Widdemer



43   “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.” John Wayne



44   “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” Lynn Johnston




45   “If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club.” Hunter S. Thompson




4 6   “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” Kathy Griffin



47   “You say today is Saturday? G’bye, I’m going out to play!” Shel Silverstein



48   “If you want a neat wife, choose her on a Saturday.” Benjamin Franklin



49   “I’m a footballer, I don’t think past next Saturday.” Joleon Lescott



50  “Saturday morning came, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.” Mark Twain








Post a Comment

0 Comments